Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things I've learned

I've learned a lot in the past nine months that I maybe knew before but never truly understood. I've learned goodbyes will always hurt. Pictures will never replace having been there. Memories good or bad will bring tears, and no words will ever replace those feelings! I've learned no matter how many times I roll over in the morning hes never going to be laying next to me. No matter how many times the phone rings it will never be his voice on the other end. The darkness is temporary, but it always comes back. I've learned that life will never be the same. It may change its form but its still life. It is what you make it, and sometimes you have to change it to make it work for you. Its not perfect and it never will be, no matter what you do or how hard you try things you never wanted or expected are going to happen. I've learned that someday I might fall in love again, but theres still a possibility I wont. I know there are times life may bring me great joy but I'm sure I will have to endure sorrow again also. Without suffering there would be no compassion in the world, but I will never understand why some people suffer so much more than others. I've been told God never gives you more than you can handle, well I dont think thats the case. If it were true no one would ever take there own life. Some would say those people were just cowards, but until you've felt like you have nothing else to live for you can not judge those people only be there for them. I've learned depression is more than just feeling sad. It takes hold of your whole body. Its a pain greater then physical pain, you cant really say what hurts because it all hurts. You cant sleep or eat, at times it hard to breath and you feel as though this feeling will never go away. Lifes to short to wake up in the morning with regret, so you have to love the people who treat you right, forget about those who dont, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life let it. Nobody said that this journey was going to be easy, they just promised it might be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment